Linux Systems Administrator
Telemetry Investments, a hedge fund with offices in Manhattan, is
seeking a Linux systems administrator. We're looking for
a candidate to support our trading infrastructure.
• Manage systems in a three-site environment
• Install/monitor/configure Linux servers and workstations
• Test new kernel features and software packages
• Benchmark new hardware
• Work with our vendors to resolve problems
• Know Linux (especially Fedora) inside and out
• Excellent scripting abilities in perl or python
• Some familiarity with C programming is a plus
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.